In-store purchases are final sale. Online items may be returned if they meet the following criteria:
- Item is eligible for a return
- Return request made to email@example.com within 14 days of shipment date
- Item must be received within 21 days of shipment date
- Items received after 21 days or missing/removed security tag cannot be returned. These items are eligible for consignment OR will be returned to client at customers expense. View our shipping rates.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN:
- Items sold at 40% or more off list price
- Items sold in our end-of-month “GET IT OR REGRE IT SALE” are FINAL SALE, and cannot be returned.
All items that cannot be returned can be consigned upon approval. Click here to learn more about consigning your items with Curated & Conscious.
You will receive an email once your return has been received. Please allow 48 hours for re-authentication and processing.
RECEIVING YOUR REFUND
Once your item has been received and the return has been processed, the method you paid with will be credited. Please note, credit card refunds may take up to 5-7 business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing time. This varies greatly between credit card companies.
SHIPPING AND FEES
The customer is responsible for return shipping packaging, fees and marking the item as a return. Failure in doing so will result in additional duties which will be charged to the customer. Return items are shipped at the buyers risk and responsibility and we will not be liable for acts or omissions of third party packers or shippers.